Saturday, June 25, 2011

May Hip Kit Club Layouts

I loved the colors in the May Hip Kit.  They went perfectly with Cameron's end of Kindergarten (sniff, sniff) pictures. 

KINDERGARTEN CELEBRATION

I bought myself Adobe Photoshop sometime ago and have not really figured out how to use it but today I figured out how to make a photostrip.  I think they turned out really cute.



LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

I can't believe my baby is going to start First Grade in the fall.  Time sure does fly when you are a momma.
He is such a handsome young man.


I also figured out how to make these super cool flower embellishments.  They take awhile to make but well worth the time if you do them right. 


OUR STAR

 Cameron played coach pitch baseball this year.


STYLING'

At one of Cameron's baseball games, Sami chose this ensemble to wear.  She was the talk of all the parents who couldn't get over how cute she looked.  And if I must say so myself, she did look super duper cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment