Saturday, August 6, 2011

June Hip Kit Club Layouts

I have been having a hard time trying to find time to scrap this summer.  Between summer school, summer camps, company and two trips (Idaho and Oregon Coast), not much creativity has been occuring.  I just finished my June Kit layouts.  Just in time too, since I just picked up my July Kit and it is now staring at me, ready to play.  

I really liked the Orange and Teal color combinations in this kit.  I haven't used any of the pink and flowery papers yet.  I haven't found the right pictures to go with them.


SPACE NEEDLE

This is from two summer ago when Jack, Vicki and Hailey came to visit Seattle.  Had to take them to the Space Needle.




COOL COUSINS

Bec and Stef visited in July and we took the obligatory grandkid/cousins pics.  Sometimes it's a crap shoot on what we get.  These turned out pretty good.




STROLLIN' ON THE BEACH

We just went to the Oregon Coast last week and this pics are so cute and were calling to be scrapped right away.  They went right along with the "A Day at the Beach" Diecut.



SUMMER FUN

Playing in the sprinklers at Aunt Angies. 



1 comment:

  1. I just love the way your 2 pager came together! Great LOs!

    ReplyDelete