Saturday, June 25, 2011

January Layouts

LIL MISS BLUE EYES

This months kit had the perfect paper to match Sami's eyes.  I broke out my little cuttlebug (the poor thing has been really neglected) and embossed some of the cardstock with hearts.




OH THE THINGS I HAVE TO SHOW YOU.....

I love this picture of Cameron holding Sami when she was just a few days old.  He looks like he is telling her all the things that she is going to have to know to be a part of our family.  He has adored her since this first moment he laid eyes on her.


PRECIOUS MEMORIES

This is the first time that Cameron got to give Sami a bottle.




LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

This picture was taken at the Mother's Tea at Cameron's preschool last year.  I can't tell you how much I love that little boy.  He is such a part of my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment