Saturday, June 25, 2011

March Layouts

The colors in the March Kit were perfect for our Easter pictures.

AS IF....

I love these pictures.  The kids did not want to take Easter Pics.  Let's face it, they never want me to take their pictures.  Cameron told me the other day the "it wastes HIS energy" when I take all of those pictures of him.  How funny is that.  I told Cameron to hold Sami's hand and she looked at him like he was crazy.




LIL BLOSSOM

This picture was taken at Busch Garden's in Williamsburg, VA.  It was nice and sunshiney and the flowers were out.  Totally unlike Seattle at the time.



EASTER '11

We had to take two Easter bunny pictures this year.  We took one and paid an incredible amount of money for one while we were at Busch Garden's in Williamsburg, VA but upon arriving at home found that we were given the wrong picture.  So off to Factoria for Easter bunny picture number two.  It turned out very cute.




FUNNY FACE

Every now and then I will try to get the kids to goof off and pose for a bunch of pictures just to see what kind of expressions I can get from them.  These are from one of those photo shoots with Sami.  Her personality really shines in these.


No comments:

Post a Comment