Saturday, June 25, 2011

April Hip Kit Layouts

Most of the April layouts I did while at the Spring Scrapbook Weekend that Hip2B Square Scrapbooking hosts each year.  I went to the one in October and it was a blast.  It was my Mother's Day present from Jeff and the kids.  I am so lucky to be able to go.  I got 24 layouts done this time, two more than last time.  The best part was the I finally finished my Disney album. 

HEDDO

Sami can't quite say Hello yet, so it it Heddo.  She loves this sparkly pink hat and loves to pretend to talk on phones.  She has probably 6 or 7 phones around the house.  This is the perfect picture to capture where she is right now.



MY GIRL

Just a cute snapshot of Sami looking at the flowers in the front flower bed.


MY LOVES

This picture was taken on Mother's Day 2011.  I love my kiddos so much and am so proud to be their momma.



THIS IS LOVE

Since Sami was born, Cameron has always been right up in her face telling her stories, what's what and so forth.  I love the way see is eyeing him.



No comments:

Post a Comment