Saturday, June 25, 2011

December Layouts

I am playing catchup.  Here are my December Hip 2B Square layouts.  (Sorry to Kimberly for not keeping up with this)

BAKING COOKIES WITH MOM


WE ARE FAMILY

This family photo was taken at the Christmas Brunch at TPC Snoquamlie.



OUR BACKYARD FRIENDS ARE HOME SWEET HOME

Living next to the woods brings all sorts of critters to your backyard.  Makes life interesting to say the least, especially when you get the bears. 


GRANNY

I especially like this layout because it is about one of my favorite people, my Granny.  She was such a special wonderful lady and anyone who had the pleasure of knowing her was blessed and those related to her are just the luckies people in the whole world.  I miss her so much more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment