Tuesday, February 7, 2012

December Hip Kit Layouts

I really enjoyed this kit.  Kimberly always puts together a wide variety of papers and embellishments that go perfectly together.  I am honored to be on the design team. 

THAT'S JUST THE WAY I ROLL

I've had these pics for sometime, but didn't have the right paper to go with the until the December kit.  I always scrap my pictures to go with the paper, so the means I scrap out of order.  We took Cameron bowling with his friends for his 7th birthday.  He wasn't that into it, but Sami loved it.  She could barely hold up a 5 pound ball.  She was so cute. 

I have to say the I am in love with the washi tape from the Smash line.  It is awesome.  Just adds that perfect accent.



LEGO DUDE

Cameron got the Republic Frigate for Christmas.  It was the first really big Lego that he did all by himself.  He was so very proud of himself.



WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THIS FACE?

Most of the time Sami won't look at the camera.  I think I've taken so many pictures, she has had it with the picture taking.  But when it is her idea to have a pose off, I don't argue. 



YOU MAKE MY DAY

I love hanging out with my little man. 











No comments:

Post a Comment