Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Pinterest Project

I know I've said this in the past, but I LOVE PINTEREST!!  It is the best for getting ideas for home decor, scrapping and crafts.  I saw this post on Pinterest for a teacher valentine box full of little goodies.  Here is my take.  I made three of them.  I had a hard time finding the little boxes.  I found mine in the fishing area.  I had bought some little hand sanitizer to put in also but they were too big.  I needed to find some boxes that were a little bit bigger. 

I used one sheet of 12X12 paper and it decorated 3 boxes and the candy bars and clips inside.  I think they turned out super cute.



I also got to use my newest Favorite Scrapping Tool.  The Tim Holtz Sizzlets Decorative Strip Die - Mini Rosettes.  It is so awesome.  It takes seconds to make those cool Rosettes that are such the rage now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment