Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines

I have been searching Pinterest for neat ideas for the kiddos valentines this year. There are a whole bunch of them that are super cute. Right after Christmas I found these super cute candy jars marked down for a dollar.

The first thing I thought was eat the candy and them used the jars for scrapbooking embellishments. But then I remembered seeing a cute valentine using banana candy and a monkey saying "I'm bananas for you"




I found these really handy instructions to make the monkey on the Fiskars website. Well it is now getting closer to Valentines Day and I don't have time to make all of those little monkeys so I designed my own card. 
Front of Card

Back of Card
hen I printed them out and mounted them on some card stock.  I filled some treat bags that I got from Michaels.  They turned out super cute and were easy for my three year old to help with.


If you would like to have a file of the above Valentine Card, leave me a comment and I will email it to you.  I am new at blogging and don't know how to upload a document for download.

No comments:

Post a Comment