Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome

I have been selected to be a design team member again this year for my local scrapbook store, Hip 2B Square.   I am very honored again that Kimberly likes my layouts and has chosen me to represent her store and her Hip Kit Club.  Each month she puts together INCREDIBLE kits for us to design with.  Our entire design team is very talented.  Part of this year as a design team member, Kimberly has asked us to have a blog with our work.  So this is my first post!  Woo Hoo!  I am quite new at this blogging.  Below and on my blog site is a link to Kimberly's store.  If you are ever in Snoqualmie, WA, you have to stop in.  It is a great scrapbook store, I know because Kimberly even lets me work there sometimes!  Welcome to Scrapping in Snoqualmie.

 
http://www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin - congratulations on your new blog! It always difficult to find a time to start a new blog. Kicking of this years design team is a perfect occassion. :) Great job!!! See you tomorrow. Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete