Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July Hip Kit Layouts

I really loved this kit.   The reds, blues and yellow were perfect for summer layouts.  My sons T Ball Team were the Red Sox and the pics were perfect for these layouts.   

I probably scrapbook different than most people.  Most of my friends scrap in chronological order.  I scrap my pictures to match the paper.  When I get the new kits, I will go through my pictures to find some that will go with the paper.  One of my other favorite things to do is take pictures, so I have a great deal to choose from. 

Here is a picture of the July Kit......


The first three layouts are my baseball layouts.  I used the same patterened paper to create a cohesiveness between the layouts.  I loved the little banners, they are great to use for mini-titles.  I am a big fan of the Glaze pens and like to accent die-cuts to make them pop off the page.  For the baseball and bat, I used a circle punch for the ball and used the twine to sew the stiches.  For the bat, I used the My Minds Eye So Sophie paper. 

LITTLE SLUGGER....


OUR ALL STAR....


LOVING T-BALL


I cut the sun out and layered it with two other patterened papers.  I also used an edge distresser and crinkled the edges a bit.

OUR LITTLE LADY

I really liked the Basic Grey border tape in the Add-On Kit.  It was perfect for this layout as it matched my daughters sweater color.



PLAYGROUND PRINCESS

For this layout, I used the following sketch from Lucy Chesna Designs.  Each month on the design team we all get the same sketch layout to design from.  It is really neat to see how each of us interpret the sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment