Friday, August 27, 2010

August Hip Kit Club Preview

I stopped by the store today to see Kimberly.  I hadn't been in over a week.  She had just got in everything for the August Kit.  I can't wait to play with it.  I brought it home to check out and print my pictures to go with it.  As I have said before, I scrap different than most.  I chose pictures to match the papers etc.  I am working/scrapping tomorrow night at the store and will start on my new masterpeices with the new kit.  I hope to post them later this week. 


We went to kite hill today to watch the Boeing 777 Flyover that starts the Boeing Classic Golf Tournament.  It is always the best place to watch the flyover and take the best pics.  However, when I grabbed my camera, I forgot to grab the memory stick that I had put in my computer and the battery was almost dead.  So needless to say, I only got a few pics of the plane.



One week from today Cameron starts Kindergarten.  I am having a hard time picturing my baby in school everyday.  I will definitely have to have all batteries charged and memory sticks in their proper places for those precious first day pics.  I for one cannot wait to scrap them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment