Wednesday, August 11, 2010

June Hip Kit Layouts

Here are my layouts from the June Hip Kit from Hip 2 B Square Scrapbooking.  I really love the colors in this kit, They are really bright and colorful.  The alphabets were great.  I love that there were tons of letters.

PRETTY IN PINK



MAKE BELIEVE FUN



LAUGH


The following layout was part of our sketch challenge.  The sketch was from Sarah Milne.  This layout was a challenge for me because I tend to scrap one photo layouts and this called for more than one photo.  It was also a challenge because it was a family outing and not just my kids.

SUMMERTIME IN SEATTLE



One of my favorite things to do right now is to apply an art border to my photos from my photo editing software before I print them out.  I also like to print them with the white border so I don't have to layer a border from additional paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment