Monday, December 12, 2011

September Hit Kit Layouts

I am a horrible blogger.  I always forget that I even have one. And then when I think about it, it has been several months since I've posted.  Oh well, at least I eventually get around to it :-)

This was a fun kit to use.  I did most of these layouts while I was participating in the Hip 2B Square Fall Retreat.  I didn't get alot of pages done, but I had a fabulous time.

1st Grade

I am using this same layout design for all of my kiddos 1st day of school page layouts so there is some sort of similarity in their albums when they finish school and I hand over the book to them.



My Children of the Corn

The kiddos were playing hide and seek in the corn maze when we went to the punkin patch this year.  I got some good snaps.



Fall Fun

Just the annual pic of the kiddos on a pile of pumpkins.  I'm sure in a couple of years I won't be able to get these kind of pics.


My Sweet Pumpkins

I actually got them to sit next to each other for a pic.  They wouldn't smile but I have to take what I can.  I made one of those cool flowers for this page.  I just saw that Tim Holtz has a die that cuts and makes the perfs for these, I'm hoping Santa will bring me one for Christmas.



1st Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment