Tuesday, December 13, 2011

October Hip Kit Layouts

This was an awesome kit.  I loved it and it fit perfectly with my halloween and fall pics this year. 


BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

When else can you find Snow White and Darth Vader together.  When it's halloween and your children get to decide their own costumes.




BEST COSTUME

Sami wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of her in her Snow White outfit.  I got quite a few cute ones.



Leaf Pile

Cameron had a blast jumping in the leaf pile Daddy made in the lower yard.  I love catching him in moments when he just having tons of fun.  His red Angry Bird hat is super cute too.



Perfect Fall Day

On an afternoon while Cameron was still in school, I did a little fall gardening and made a leaf pile for Sami.  Fun to be had by all.



The Force.....

Cameron loved being Darth Vader for Halloween this year.










No comments:

Post a Comment