Monday, April 9, 2012

Another March Hip Kit Layout

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the wonderful products that Kimberly put together in the March Hip Kit and what you can do with them.  I know that I say this every month, but Kimberly has put together another great kit this month.  The colors are perfect for your spring and Easter pictures. 
 I took my kiddos for their annual Easter pic and this kit was perfect for my picture.



One of the most popular trends right now are banners.  Melanie did a banner tutorial last month.  You can also cut larger pennants to create a background for your page or a photo, like I did on this layout.  I love how it helps bring the focus to my picture.  It is almost as if there was an arrow directing the eye right to the photo.



For the crinkled scalloped circle behind the Bunny Crossing sticker and the flower on the right hand side of my layout, I spritzed the paper with  water and scrunched it up.  I also added a little pink chalk ink on the edges of the flowers and banner.  To finish it off used a white gel pen to add stitching.



I created my border with the word stickers from the Jillibean Soup sticker sheet.  I picked the ones that fit my picture the best. (I also added a few brads from last months kit).

I hope my layout inspires you to take out your March Kit and create something of your own.
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment